Like me on Facebook!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Colorish images from the Circus Circus area.

   
      This week I thought you might like my images in color for a change; well my version of color at least. I don't like to let an image stop at the point where it was shot. I like to create a mood with color, and texture, and shadow. For now let's call these the re-imagined images from Circus Circus week of my Las Vegas Document class.
 They were fixing this sign when I got there and were still fixing it when I left.

 He said he would have smiled for me, but he lost a lot of money.


 This is Stephen. We related to each other, because he always has to say Stephen with a "ph" and I have to say Stephens with a "ph". He was the only member of his family born in America and is from L.A.. He says if he ever gets mad enough he will just move back to England, because he is a dual citizen. He wants to get back to L.A.. It wasn't until after I noticed his clothes matched his story.

 She was very happy to let me take her picture in her business.




 I really liked the different reactions to them noticing I was taking their picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment