Like me on Facebook!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

City Center

   I am finally catching up my blog. Missed a few weeks due to illness. Went down to the City Center to shoot and I was in a fair amount of pain. Thankfully getting out and shooting really helped me ignore it. I really enjoyed meeting new people and seeing new sites. There is something about interacting with strangers and getting out into the real world that reminds you there is a lot of life out there.
He had his doubts I could get a good picture of him.

I asked him what was up with th crutch. He said one knee got messed up when he had a fight with a bus. The other knee just buckled on him one day. He said one day he was hurrying to get on the bus and saw another, older guy with a cane doing the same. He was determined to beat him to the bus, so it became a race. He won.





He was watering the plants and I noticed that the lights from below kept lighting up his face like that.









I ended up having to buy 2 rap cd's that I will probably never listen too, but I think it was worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment