Like me on Facebook!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Fremont Street

    I am in a class this semester this semester called Las Vegas Document. We take field trips in Vegas and take pictures and blog and share them. It's really cool to see what different photographers see.
    I decided to shoot mostly people. I really enjoy trying to catch people in a moment that has nothing to do with anybody else. I also found that people were pretty receptive to me that day and they allowed me to take their pictures. What resulted was a mix of posed and unposed pictures that were equally as strong.  I also explored some composite photography and some very dirty birds.
Fremont Hendrix
Used 5 or 6 different photos so create this image.



This barber stepped out at just the right time.
Lemonade man in the container park.

She was vibing on the music they were playing in the container park and just stood out. She was very patient with my circling around her.






Tried to capture the spinning can.
They just started hamming it up unprompted.







Though this man has no legs and I thought his face told the story.

We traded a couple of bucks for a picture.
A classmate at breakfast. The light was catching her in such an interesting way. Laid a picture of bracelets over the top.


These pigeons were super dirty and fighting over a crust of bread.


1 comment: