Like me on Facebook!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love, Las Vegas Style


   This week I found a lot of people that love seemed to have abandoned, people who put a lot of love into what they do, and people showing love to complete strangers. I added a fair few shots to my street portrait series as well. I met some really interesting people last week, and I am excited to get to share. One thing I wanted to note: For each week's pictures I have used a unique texture, shot that day, in the processing of those pictures. Each week has it's own unique look.

I was so thrilled when this guy stopped to talk to me. Saw he was a character right away. He was very open and gave me this great pose.



He said that he is going to be famous soon. He just hasn't been discovered.


Spotted him sitting against the wall of a 7-Eleven. Not sure he understood why I wanted to take his picture.
"I'm a Dictionary Mechanic".


Love is blind.
I watched this scene through my lens and smiled. He nearly missed his bus twice while making sure she had her directions straight.

This super nice lady owns a little antique/western mall downtown. Never knew it existed until that day, but now it's one of my favorite places in Vegas. 272 East Colorado Avenue.

Co-owner of the Chuck Wagon food truck and future owner of one of the coolest restaurants in Vegas. It's being built in an old railroad bunk house. 272 East Colorado Avenue.
Remember, for every stuffed bear you give on Valentine's Day, there is one that is discarded and passed out on the street somewhere.




Split



Conspiracy

Stirrup
Lurking






No comments:

Post a Comment