Like me on Facebook!

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Strip

   This week our class headed down to the Strip for more street shooting. I was a little worried, as the light is pretty harsh during the middle of the day on the Strip. I woke up that morning, looked outside and pumped my fist as it was a cloudy day . The day just got better from there. People were really friendly and perfectly content to let me take their pictures. I was able to talk to people and get some really genuine moments. I even got a guy to repeat the goofy dance he had just done while nobody was looking. I was so excited to get home and edit these. Just a fantastic day.




Saw him doing this little dance and asked him to repeat it.


He said if I put this up I had to let everyone know this is called a party tie.



He didn't really understand why I wanted to take his picture, but he was OK with it.


The Pigeon Overlord.






I am shocked as you are to see that silhouette in the upper right. I have told there is also a screaming skull and a baby dragon.






Maintenance on the Bellagio Fountains





One wasn't enough for her. She said that she had just quit smoking and switched to vapor. One was kiwi flavored and the other was vanilla.






No comments:

Post a Comment